Martin (aka Martin Deutscher) is reinforcing the team of public relations at TEDxMagdeburg since November 2017. More precisely he undertakes all creative work and takes care about the outer appearance. Martin studies industrial design at the University of applied science Magdeburg-Stendal and is already active for seven years in this area.
Q&A with Martin
1. Your favorite TED Talk is:
Amongst others “The danger of a single story” von Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
2. One thing you’ve always wanted to do is:
My grandmother’s Sauerbraten 😉
3. Your favorite travel destination:
Unfortunately not yet been there: Iceland
4. How would your friends describe you in 3 words:
Observational, reliable, self-critical
5. What do you love about the city you live in?
The Machdeburjer (slang for the inhabitants of Magdeburg) and the possibility to try yourself
6. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
Mostly needed rhetoric
7. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? And Why?
The hard drive of my computer, because it saves a variety of memories.