Say Hi to: Isi
Isi (aka Isabel Bräuer) entered TEDxMagdeburg quite after the first event and enhances the teams of public relations and the salons sinsce that time. One or the other might already know her face and her warm welcome by visiting the salons.
Q&A with Isi
1. Your favorite TED Talk is:
The first talk I was inspired by is hold by Louie Schartzberg „Hidden miracles of the natural world“. And the last talk, that was stressing my laughing muscles is „This is what happens when you reply to spam email“ by James Veitch.
2. One thing you’ve always wanted to do is:
Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail. Even if its physically and mentally taxing, the experiences are worth a mint.
3. Your favorite travel destination:
Nepal – with all ist colourful diversity, the Himalaya and the most cordial people.
4. How would your friends describe you in 3 words:
adventurous, optimistic, empathetic
5. Was begeistert dich an der Stadt in der du lebst?
Magdeburg is so wonderfully green, cordial and authentic people and there is always something new to discover.
6. Given the choice of anyone in the world, who would you want to have a dinner with?
7. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
We are starting on a mountain by watching the sunrise, afterwards paragliding into the valley, relaxing by the lake and finally finishing off the day in friendly company and with some tasty food. Of course, a big portion of icecream may not be missing in between. 🙂