Say Hi to: Dominik!
Dominik (aka Dominik Frisch) is already known to some of you as the host of our events. He is the one on stage who leads you charmingly through the evening while moderating with Eric or by himself, be it our annual TEDxEvent or one of our TEDxSalons. Dominik is also a member of our speaker support team and is currently working on this year’s speaker applications. So take your chance now, if you ever wanted to give a TEDxTalk.
Q&A with Dominik:
- Your favorite TED Talk is:
Does anything like that even exist? If I had to answer spontaneously it would be „Do schools kill creativity“ by Sir Ken Robinson @ TED2016. I love his humor while having a high level of expertise at the same time; a real TED Pro ☺. Absolutely brilliant!
- 3 words your friends would describe you with:
Humorous, warm-hearted, loyal
- Your favorite travel destination:
I want to go to Irland for many years now. Despite bad weather reports, I have juicy meadows and laughing people on my mind thinking about it.
- Given the choice of anyone in the world, who would you want to have a dinner with?
- What do you love about Magdeburg?
The opportunities for creation and the committed and enthusiastic people.
- What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
Begin free in my choices. Meeting friends and building something together and later relax. Everything outside in nature or garden.
- If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
- Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be?
Hahaha, obviously my MacBook
What would you like to ask Dominik?