Say Hi to Elisa!
Elisa (aka Elisa Georgi) joined our team last summer. Since then she is a member of our speaker support and is also increasing the quota of women within our team. As a speaker at TEDxMagdeburg you’ll experience her always by your side providing you with good advice and useful tips. Today is the deadline for this year’s TEDxMagdeburg event speaker application, so if you feel like being called to do a TEDxTalk or have any questions about it, feel free to contact Elisa right here.
Q&A with Elisa:
- Your favorite TED Talk is:
Of all the TED Talks I’ve seen so far, „What it’s like to be a woman in Hollywood” by the wonderful Naomi McDougall Jones has impressed and shaped me the most. An even less known gem with a highly relevant and up-to-date message.
- What do you love about Magdeburg the most?
To be able to reach any place in no time by bicycle.
- Your favorite travel destination:
Currently, I love to escape the German winters to Latin America, especially Chile and Colombia have enchanted me the most.
- Given the choice of anyone in the world, who would you want to have a dinner with?
Preferably a tea-party with Simone de Beauvoir, Emma Goldmann and Rosa Luxembourg.
- One thing you always wanted to do:
To master a martial art.
- What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
Do not leave the bed & have good food ready right next to it.
- If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
For sure: the force!
What would you like to know about Elisa?