Say Hi to: Eric!
Eric (aka Eric Fischer) is the second member of our host duo and belongs to our core and speaker support team. Those of you who have attended last year’s TEDxMagdeburg event were already able to experience the charming symbiosis between Eric and Dominik. For all the others: on October 7th you’ll get the opportunity to do so, you won’t want to miss it! Those who have enjoyed it the most, can also apply until April 30 as a speaker and get into conversation with Eric and Dominik. They are looking forward to your applications! (Link in bio)
Q&A with Eric:
- 1. Your favorite TED Talk is:
Kelly McGonnigal @ TEDGlobal 2013: How to make stress your friend.
- Three words your friends would describe you with:
First quiet, then seemingly sluggish and finally accurate
- Your favorite travel destination:
- Given the choice of anyone in the world, who would you want to have a dinner with?
- One thing you always wanted to do:
To help people to get to their strength. Wherever and however I can.
- What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
Hiking, sauna, video, bed – in that exact order.
- If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
Having more courage to throw everything overboard. Like kites in the wind, they’re flying against the wind – not with the wind.
- Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be?
My children’s stuffed animals.
What would you like to ask Eric?