Say Hi to: Jonas!
Jonas (alias Jonas Hartung) is a medical student at the Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg and member of our financial team for almost a year now.
Q&A with Jonas:
- You joined TEDxMagdeburg in:Summer 2017, right after I heard about this amazing event taking place in Magdeburg. I got in touch immediately.
- Your favorite TED Talk is:„On healing and forgiveness“ by Dolph Lundgren – an incredibly diverse biography of a man, who you probably wouldn’t expect having such a multifaceted life.
- One thing you’ve always wanted to do is:One day I’m going to swim with whales, ahoi!
- Your favorite travel destination:South Africa, it’s the most versatile country I’ve ever been to with the most hospitable people.
- Given the choice of anyone in the world, who would you want to have a dinner with?Elvis Presley, it probably wouldn’t turn out a serious or political conversation…but what a drive!
- What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?Coffee in The Morning, Breakfast with friends, Music for Lunch, Swimming in the Sea, Barbecue during sunset and dancing into the dawn.
- If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?I want to be able to fly, being able to discover a world that is widely unknown to humankind.
- Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be?My sports bag since I know that all the photos of my family and friends, which are important because of the relationships that come alive when looking at them, are stored online. I would save the sports bag because doing sports will be important now more than ever, since a burned down house sounds pretty stressful.
What would you like to ask Jonas?