Do you already know Julia?
Julia (aka Julia Kissmann) actually comes from Thuringia and attends TEDxMagdeburg since it was born. At the team of public relations our journalism and media management student cares about the photographic documentation of TEDx events. Are you looking for a photo-grapher and special shooting? Get in contact with her!
Q&A with Julia
1.Your favorite TED Talk is:
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: The danger of a single story
2. One thing you’ve always wanted to do is:
Underwater photography of reefs
3. Your favorite travel destination:
Budapest – the most beautiful city i had ever seen
4. How would your friends describe you in 3 words:
perfectionist (sometimes positiv, sometimes negativ), religious, caring
5. What do you love about the city you live in?
The river Elbe und the Wissenschaftshafen
6. Given the choice of anyone in the world, who would you want to have a dinner with?
Megan Fate Marshman – a very inspiring speaker
7. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
Spending time with my family to barbecue or to eat cake, most of all doing this in the house or garden of my brother.
8. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
To tame water – a childhood-dream
9. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
My camera: if old memories go under, i will be able to create new one.