It goes on…
as we promised, we are going to present you every team member individually and here comes the next one.
Say Hi to: Sam!
Sam (or also Samuel Weber) is currently studying electrical engineering and information technology in the dual study program and has been part of TEDxMagdeburg since the very beginning, which was in January 2017. Sam is the contact person for our finance team.
Q&A about Sam:
- Your favorite TED talk is:
“Why people believe they cannot draw – and how to prove they can” by Graham Shaw @ TEDxHull is one of my favorites. He questions stereotypes, breaks through your thinking and gets you to create your own proof …
- One thing you’ve always wanted to do is:
- Your favorite travel destination:
Magdeburg – what’s more exciting than exploring that city?
- What do you love about the city you live in?
The art and the creative in secret, the city park
- Given the choice of anyone in the world, who would you want to have a dinner with?
- What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
Breakfast with friends in the early morning, pray with friends, time with God, some sport, some creative woodwork, and good, inspiring conversations with loving people.
- Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be?
My guitar. I could cheer up my neighbors and myself while the house is burning.
- 3 words that your friends would describe you with:
open-minded, positive, bearded
What would you like to ask Sam?