Your idea worth spreading
- You have got an idea, that should get socially noticed
- You have got a message or an experience to share with the public?
- You know a person, we definitly sholud be heard?
- You want to present an exploration?
- Is there an innovation, the public should know about?
- Do you know a person or an organization, whose commitment should find a public echo?
Who could become a speaker?
The application phase for TEDxMagdeburg 2019 has begun. If you would like to be a speaker, send us information about you and your topic via the following form.
Notes for speakers
- There are no limits on the subject areas. Your talk might be about scientific, social, political, economic or religious topic for instant. Anything is possible.
- The speaking time is not supposed to exceed 18 minutes.
- It is your decision to present in German or English language.
- Questions from the audience are only permitted during the breaks.
- The use of a projector for your presentation is voluntary.
- According to TED’s guidelines speakers are not allowed to receive any payment. Instead your talk is going to be recorded and presented on the internet. Speakers will get an opportunity to present their own books in the lobby of TEDxMagdeburg, if desired.
- Got stage fright? No Problem! – We support you with your talk at TEDxMagdeburg. We will coach you and prepare your and your talk in aspects suchs as structure and rhetoric.
Get in contact with our team for any questions about speaker support:
Human life is inherently creative. It’s why we all have different resumes. It’s why human culture is so interesting and diverse and dynamic.
Sir Ken Robinson, Dozent und Buchautor, Los Angeles, USA, 2006